Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, November 8, 2019

A woman...


My prayer:

You are the God of hope. You are my hope God. Thank you for new opportunities and avenues. I pray your guidance and your favor on the path you have chosen. I will follow God. I do not want to be anywhere other than where you have placed my steps.

What God Said Tonight:

Life is simple but life is messy. My path is right in front of you. Follow your steps. My fury is behind you and my grace is upon you. 

You are walking in the divine presence and you will not falter. A man who is with his wife and children, praising me is a beautiful site. A child with words of praise on his lips makes me weep with joy. But a woman, when a woman commits to me there is something special in that. 

When a woman gives, she gives with her whole heart. It is never, "Part of what I have" it always "All of what you need." She does not base her generosity on her supply. Instead, she has learned to give like a farmer sows wheat. I will ensure that harvest. 

No comments:

Post a Comment