Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, November 30, 2019

Rooted in love...


My prayer:

Amazing God. I pray that I made the best choices today. I thank you for your will in my life and I ask, whenever possible, that you let me in on what that will is, because I would love to help and at a minimum, I don't want to be an obstacle.

Living out your will in this life is really all that matters. When this is all done, that is all I really need to know that I have done. Help me to do it well.

What God Said Tonight:

My will is always rooted in love. There are many things that grow from that root of love. The branches reach out into the heavens. But the root is always love.

If you cannot trace back the root of what you are doing, or not doing, to love, than you are likely not in my will for your life. I simply will not do anything that is not rooted in love.

I love you and I will help you, always. You are my child and I will never leave you. I never intended you to live this life alone. I am forever here with you to help.


No comments:

Post a Comment