Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, November 24, 2019

Beyond the horizon...


My prayer:

This is such an unusual time in my life God. More than ever before, I don't know what is coming or what to expect. 

I started to say that planning is a waste because nothing comes about as I expect; but, even as the words were forming, I knew that wasn't true. The planning has not been a waste. I have learned a lot in the planning. Even though I may not be using that knowledge when I thought I would, it is still knowledge and knowledge is good.

I will continue to follow each path you show me, planning for what might be, and trusting that what should be is what will happen. I ask your guidance, your protection, and your guidance. 

Awesome God, I am yours.

What God Said Tonight:

The eyes see but they only see so far. The mind thinks but it only thinks to its limits. 

I am the limitless God who can see and think beyond your comprehension. I have a future planned for you, for the world, that you can't actually conceive of yet. It is so beyond your reality that it is hard to wrap your mind around it. 

What you can do is know that I am God and trust that I am taking you there. You can know that my plans for you are good. I do not waste time. I do not waste anything in your life. 

A future that is beyond the limits of the horizon and is rooted in your heart. I love you and I will take you there.

No comments:

Post a Comment