Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, November 27, 2019

Receive...


My prayer:

We are sliding into my favorite holiday God. A whole day set aside to be thankful. If I have not said it enough, I am thankful for you. More than anything or anyone else, I am thankful for you in my life God.

I am thankful for all that you have given me. Loving family, amazing friends, a warm home, love, and so much more. I am thankful for the peace that you give me. I am thankful for the guidance you give me. You are a generous God and I am thankful.

I love you sweet Father, loving brother Jesus, amazing Holy Spirit.

What God Said Tonight:

Receive my love as a warm hug that never ends. Receive my peace as a blanket that calms. Receive my joy as a celebration of light. 

You are my child and it is my great and divine pleasure to give to you. Receive all that I have for you. 

All of heaven rejoices in the joy of my children. I love you now and forever my child.

No comments:

Post a Comment