Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, November 15, 2019

Farming, not just for food...


My prayer:

Wow God! Just, WOW! What a difference in just a couple of days!

Thank you for all of the new opportunities today. I am not sure where we are headed but I am grateful to see so many roads of possibilities! I pray your guidance and your help. Keep doors open that need to be open and close those that should be closed. 

Thank you Thank you Thank YOU!

What God Said Tonight:

Seeds are breaking through the ground and growing into stalks. Farming is not just for those who grow food. 

Your life has been anchored by giving and sowing. You are right to expect a harvest. 

The season of hibernation is ending and your season to harvest is near. 

I love you and I will see you whole.

No comments:

Post a Comment