Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, November 20, 2019

Which road...


My prayer:

Awesome God. Thank you for bringing me through another day with its joys and challenges. 

My prayer does not change. I pray your will is done in every aspect of my life. In my job, in my home life, in my family, in my friends, in my pets, in my spirit, everything God. If I am not in alignment with your will, there really is no point. 

I don't always understand your will. I don't always know what you will do, especially this year. But I always want your will to be done.

What God Said Tonight:

A road that is heavily traveled is easy to see. It may be pounded flat and it may be full of pot holes but you never mistake where it is and where it leads. 

A road that has fewer travelers is harder to find sometimes but the journey is smoother. That road is meant for the soft footsteps of a journeyer who is more interested in the journey itself and less concerned about the destination. 

I will often take you down the less traveled road. It is a road where you can stand out and shine in my glory. It is a road where you can appreciate each moment. It is a road that leads to a destination but that is not the real point of this road. 

Enjoy the journey my child.

No comments:

Post a Comment