Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Peace in chaos...


My prayer:

Chaos. Life is chaos right now God. Lies and misdirection are so common they don't even surprise me any more. If it were not for you, my strong tower, my peace in the storm, I would have given up a long time ago. 

Take me where I need to go and show me what I need to do. My life is yours.

What God Said Tonight:

When you are in chaos, look for the peace and you will know you have found me. Where all else is in question and uncertain, look for peace and find me. 

Following my will in chaos is actually a bit easier. My peace is in such contrast to the chaos, it is easier to see. 

Seek my peace and I will guide you through the tornado of life. 

I love you. May my peace be with you now and forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment