Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, February 1, 2019

Follow the light...


My prayer:

I really don't have anything to talk about tonight God. Thanks for a good day. What is on your mind tonight?

What God Said Tonight:

My light will lead the way but when you walk ahead of the light, when you walk faster than the light is moving, you are in danger of  tripping, falling, going into places that I never intended for you. 

Slow down a minute. Wait for my light to lead. Just breathe and trust my timing. 

Follow the light, do not try to lead it. I have given you the light to show your way. In faith.

No comments:

Post a Comment