Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, March 1, 2019

What God builds in you...


My prayer:

Today was full of small blessings. Thank you God. Thank you for the amazing people and stories I got to be a part of today. Thank you for peace, rest, and purpose.

What God Said Tonight:

Man builds great and mighty structures, palaces, mansions, cities, and towers. But there is nothing that man builds that cannot be torn down and destroyed. Everything that man builds is temporary. What remains is what is built within man. The joy, the lessons, and the love built and grown within you cannot be torn down and will forever multiply. 

I love you. Stay focused on what I am building in you and be less concerned with what you are building in the world. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment