Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, February 12, 2019

How God sees you...


My prayer:

Today had a few too many challenges. I am worn out and grateful I get to spend some time with you God. Soaking up your presence, your grace, your glory. Refueling on your Holy Spirit. 

Thank you for being my source and my strength. My only shot at getting up and doing it all again tomorrow is by leaning on you. I love you so much.

What God Said Tonight:

You know the joy you feel when your child draws you a picture? It might not be the best picture, the trees might be crooked and the colors might not be right, but to you, it is a masterpiece. Not because of what it is but because of the love you have for the one who made it. 

That is how I see you and your life. Each day, at the end of the day, when you bring me the day's challenges, achievements, struggles, and joys, you lay those in my lap and I find them all so beautiful. Not because of what they are but because you brought them to me. They are the creations of your life and because I love you so much, I find them all to be masterpieces. 

Go now my beautiful artist. Rest up for there are more things to create tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment