Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, February 24, 2019

Random events...


My prayer:

I feel hope. I feel change in the air. I feel opportunity. I pray that these are not just feelings and that we are truly on the beginning steps of a new season God. 

Above all, I pray your will is done, in your timing. I know better than to push my will ahead of yours.

What God Said Tonight:

Computer programs, to someone who does not know the language, look random and without purpose. The same is true of my will in your life at times. 

There are many random events, thoughts, and activities that do not make any sense until the outcome is seen. 

I love you. I am guiding you, even in this. I will see you victorious and in my glory.

1 comment:

  1. I think god has full power over all things in this world! It must say that there is nothing above or comparable to god. The god always maintains the attributes of perfection. The concept about god was there thousands of years ago when the people didn’t understand natural occurrences.visit here

    ReplyDelete