Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, February 5, 2019

Cry out...


My prayer:

Thank you awesome God for hearing my prayer today. I was so far beyond the end of my rope, I did not know what to do. All I could think was that I needed to get alone with you. And, there you were. When I slowed down enough and cried out to you, you were right there, like always. Then you changed me, gave me peace, and then you changed the situation. Thank you God. I would not have made it without you today.

What God Said Tonight:

No mountain high enough, no river deep enough, nothing can keep me from you. I am yours now and forever. Cry out, and I am there. Seek me, you will find me. Every time. 

I am not hard to find. I am not hiding. Reach out for me and you will touch me. I love you and I can't stay away from you. 

I am yours and you are mine now and forever. I love you and I always will. 

No comments:

Post a Comment