Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, February 19, 2019

Bad news good news...


My prayer:

Today sure had its share of bad news God. I pray your protection, healing, and peace over those I love. For those who have suffered loss, I pray that you fill them. For those facing health struggles, I send your word of healing. Please God work in our lives turning all things for our good.

What God Said Tonight:

Take another look. Some suffered loss but they are not forsaken, they are not left without any hope or joy. There will be adjustment and grief but they will find fullness of life again. 

For those facing health struggles the battle has begun, it is not over. I have time yet to heal. 

For those who were injured, they will heal. the injury that could have ended them, did not happen. 

If you look at it this way, you see a day of good news, of hope, of chances for me to work in people's lives, helping them through. I will be there in every struggle and every challenge. I will never leave you on your own. I am yours and you are mine.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Lord Amen!!! May it be your will to save her mind body & soul in this lifetime...Please Lord just 1 more time she needs your healing in Christ Jesus Yesuwa Yesshow mighty powerful Holy Name Amen !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You God. You Are With Me Always. I Love You And I Give You Praise. ��❤❤

    ReplyDelete