Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, February 15, 2019

Love...


My prayer:

Thank you for today God. Nothing really went the way I planned but everything worked out in the end. Now, just some time to be with you and then get some rest. Sounds like heaven.

What God Said Tonight:

Love. Surround yourself in love. Love from the bottom, the core of you are. Love everyone, I mean everyone. 

These are truly perilous times and the key to surviving them is love. Treat each other with love. When you are running low, when love comes hard, come to me. I am love. I never run out. I can always give you more, especially when I know you will give it away. 

I love you now and forever. Surround yourself in love. Wrap it around you and keep throwing it out to those around you. Every single person needs it, more than you will ever know. One act of love and kindness will save many lives tonight. 

No comments:

Post a Comment