Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, February 17, 2019

The answer...


My prayer:

Just about the time I think I have life figured out, something happens to show me that I do not even have a clue. Do we ever figure it out? Is there ever a time where everything makes sense. Or should I give up? Should I just accept that I will never understand this life or how to live it and just do all I can to follow your lead? 

Maybe that really is the answer. Stop trying to figure things out and focus unerringly on following your lead. That sounds easy but it isn't. Praying for your help God.

What God Said Tonight:

Answers are not within you and answers are not within the world. Your only answer is me. I am the beginning and the end. I am the Alpha and the Omega. Nothing exists except through me and by me. I am the source and the Lord of all. 

Who else would have your answers? You can not conceive of a world, a universe that you did not make and have not even seen. I can. I do. Leaning on me for the answers is not a cop out. It does not mean you have given up. It is the only logical approach to life. Why would you ask anyone but me?

I am the answer. I am your answer. And I love you more than anything. 

No comments:

Post a Comment