Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Truth...

My prayer:

Mostly wonderful day filled with revelation and friendship. THANK YOU GOD! 

A common theme lately is the need for you to reveal truth. We need more truth in our lives I think God. Truth in teaching, truth in relationships, truth in everything. 

God I ask that you reveal the truth where it is needed. 

What God Said Tonight:

Truth is trickier than you think. Truth sometimes can hurt, not heal. Truth is a hard mistress. 

Truth in me reveals the underlying heart and spirit of a person. My truth, the truth that I am Messiah come to make you whole, now that is truth that will stay. That is truth that will change your life. 

Truth is a platform and a jumping off place for your future. Stay true to yourself, your beliefs, and your gifts. Stay true to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment