Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, February 28, 2014

Let God's love...

My prayer:

I love Friday nights with you God. We have made it through the week and I have Sabbath to look forward to. The worries of the week seem to slide off in your presence and your peace.

Thank you for always being here for me. Thank you for always taking care of me. Thank you for always blessing me. Thank you for always loving me. 

Love you Daddy!

What God Said Tonight:

Sink down into my lap my daughter. Lay your head on my shoulder. Let me love you tonight. Let me wrap my arms around you tonight. Let me convince you that I will never leave you and that I will always protect you from every evil. 

My whole purpose is to love you. That is my goal. That is my focus. I will love you all the days of your life and well beyond. I will love you through eternity. 

Let my love carry you tonight. Let it comfort you tonight. Let it surround you tonight, filling every cut, every hole, every deficit, making you whole, complete and fully satisfied in me. 

I am all yours, now and forever my love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment