Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

HELP...

My prayer:

Amazing God. I need your help in so many ways right now. I need your help and favor for the conference call tomorrow morning. I need you help for teaching the new class tomorrow. I need your help for the many friends with sick kids right now. I need your help to not lose hope. I need your help to see things like you see them instead of my limited view. I need your help to see the positive, which I know is there, but right now is clouded and obscured by the lack. 

I need you more right now in my life than I think I ever have before. God I am dependent on you to work this all out. I can't do it unless you help.

What God Said Tonight:

I am your ever  present help. You don't have to wonder if I will help, you can depend on me to help. You don't have to worry or feel guilty about asking for help because I am already here and already helping. 

I will help you in every are of your life that you allow me to. The only time I can't help is when you decide to do it on your own. I won't step in unless you want me to. I am not your tyrant or master. I am your friend that sticks closer than a brother. 

I will never let you down. I will help you always. You are mine and I am yours and you can count on me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment