Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, February 1, 2014

Different perspectives...

My prayer:

Show me something new tonight God. Show me a new aspect of you. I want to know all of you that I can. I know that I have only begun to know you. Tell me something I don't know yet. 

I love you Daddy!

What God Said Tonight:

I have many new things for you. I am infinite and therefor I will never run out of new things for you. Who I am never changes but your ability to know me is always changing. I am only limited by your willingness to know me. 

If you will let me, I will show you all of me. You many not be able to comprehend it all but you will know that you have seen it. You will know that it is there. Then, we can spend the rest of eternity together while you come to understand it. 

Truth is, you never completely know anyone, not even yourself, so you may never know all of me. But, I will always be willing to share me with you. I will always give you all of me that you want. I love you and I love being in your life. 

We see things from a different perspective. It does not mean that one vision is more right than the other but it is different. When I look at life, I see it in context of eternity. When you look at life, it is hard for you to see beyond the moment. You imagine a future and you remember a past but you can only experience now. I can experience all, past, present and future at the same time. 

It is why waiting and timing can be such an issue for you. If you experienced time like I do, you would never worry about timing again. And the great thing is, because of our relationship, because I am in you and you in me, you can experience time through my eyes. Give it a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment