Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, February 22, 2014

Love anyway...

My prayer:

Wonderful Father. I have been fighting depression all day and truth is I am losing the battle. My life is blessed and wonderful. I have no right to be feeling like this. You have been so generous to me, I should be on my knees thanking you but I am simply not there tonight. 

God, I am sorry that I can't do what I know I should. But, this is where I am at tonight. A mess. Thank you for loving me anyway.

What God Said Tonight:

My sweet daughter. What has brought  you to this place? What has you feeling like you are less than you should be? 

You are trying to live up to expectations that are not from me. I have no expectations of you other than to be who you are and to love. 

You were hearing my voice tonight. When in doubt, love anyway. When you are afraid that you are doing the wrong thing, love anyway. When you are afraid you are taking the wrong path, love anyway. When you see that your life is less than what you want it to be, love anyway. 

I really have the one job for you, love anyway. I will, I PROMISE, I WILL take care of everything else. I WILL. You just go ahead and love anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment