Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, February 7, 2014

Made for more...

My prayer:

We are made for so much more than what we are experiencing right now God. I can feel it in my bones. We are made to do greater things that we are doing. We are made to receive greater blessings than we are receiving. 

You said, greater things than these you shall do, and you were talking about your ministry here on earth when you said that! 

When are we going to figure out how to have what you have already given us? When am I going to stop finding ways to avoid what you have for me? 

You are so wonderful and I just want to start living the life that I can have because of who you are and what you have given me. Love you SO MUCH!

What God Said Tonight:

I have given you all that you will ever need. What you do with it is your choice. You can ignore it, you can cherish it. You can leave it to pile up in a corner and rot or you can take it out and use it. 

My gifts are good and they are already yours. You have to choose to pick them each up, try them out, and discover the application for each. 

I love you and I will have you sitting at my right hand in glory with your savior and my son. Go and see me work in your life, even yet today.

No comments:

Post a Comment