Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, February 2, 2014

Practice runs...

My prayer:

Another thing I REALLY LOVE about you God is your patience with me. 

I find it amazing that you never get tired of giving me another chance. You never run out of second chances. 

I get impatient with myself, others, life, all the time. But you seem to always be ready to gather me up in your arms, kiss my head and say, "try again sweetheart." Thank you for your patience God.

What God Said Tonight:

Patience is easy when I know the end from the beginning. 

I know you are going to get there. I know already that you are going to figure it out. I know that in the end, you learn. I have already seen it. So, if it takes once, twice or four hundred times, it makes no difference to me. I am focused on the last time, the time that you do get it and understand. I am focused on what we can do and where we can go then. I don't sweat the 399 practice runs. 

I love you daughter. I will never lose patience with you. I am in this with you now and forever. 

No comments:

Post a Comment