Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, February 20, 2014

God's grand adventure...

My prayer:

Too tired to think God but not too tired to listen. Love you!

What God Said Tonight:

The life you imagine that you are about to live out, the worries you have for the future, are not real. They are false images that have been given to you by your enemy to keep you from experiencing all that I have for you. 

Trust in me, follow me, seek me and I will take you on a grand adventure. It will be exciting but it does not need to be dangerous. Trust in me and I will take you to see great wonders. 

I am ready to go. Do not let fear stop you from coming along. 

No comments:

Post a Comment