Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Visible God...

My prayer:

Ridiculously CRAZY day but you, my God, Lord, Savior, Protector and EVER PRESENT HELP, turned EVERYTHING for our good!!! THANK YOU JESUS!! The call went GREAT! The class went FANTASTIC!!! At least one of the sick babies was released from the hospital today!!!!! And then, I didn't even ask for it, but you gave me that great revelation about the Holy Spirit this morning!!! Can't wait to share that with folks and watch you change lives.

You are wonderful beyond description God. THANK YOU!

What God Said Tonight:

I am perfectly visible for anyone who has eyes to see. I am not yet visible in the traditional sense, most of the time, but I am visible in you. I am visible in the lives of my children. I am visible in the changes in you and in your life. 

The next time someone asks you how you can believe in an invisible God, you can respond "Who is invisible? I see God all around" 

Love you daughter, Rest for we have more to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment