Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, January 20, 2014

Wait well...

My prayer:

Wonderful Father. Thanks for all the rest this long weekend. Apparently I needed it! But, is it time? Are we ready for the next big thing? I hope so. I am definitely on the downside hill of boredom. I want to see what you have next. Your stuff is always so fantastic!!

What God Said Tonight:

I am always ready.  But it is not quite time. Trust me that this will be like so many other times of waiting in your life. While you are waiting it feels like forever but once you are done waiting, it doesn't seem like it was so bad. 

I have some things that I am getting into place. They are essential for the next season. I have you where I need you. I have almost everything else in place where I need it. Just a little more patience. 

Use this time to do the things you never have time to do. Connect with people that you don't have enough time to connect with. Develop new ideas, go to new places. This can be a time of great growth and fun when you are not so worried about what is coming next. 

I love you daughter. You are not missing out on anything. It is all still on its way in my timing. Wait well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment