Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, January 6, 2014

GOD, HERE, NOW...

My prayer:

Magnificent God. I need to feel your presence tonight God. I need to hear your voice. I need that intimate experience of you that is unlike any other experience on earth. I need you to be with me and in me tonight so I know that you are there. Make yourself more evident to me tonight God. 

What God Said Tonight:

I am here in your always. Draw close to me and I will draw close to you. There is no separation. 

My love for you is beyond imagining and has existed since the beginning of time. I have waiting for this moment with you since I formed the earth. You are precious to me. Your every thought, action, desire, hurt, joy, and goal is dear to me. 

I am in you and you are in me and nothing will ever change that. You can trust that forever. 

I will draw all men unto you through my presence shining through you. You will have opportunities unknown to man before this time because of me in you. 

I will not stay silent and I will not be a passive passenger in your life. I will guide you, I will help you, I will redeem you and I will heal you, now and forever. I will protect you and most of all I will love you always. 

When everything and everyone fails you, I will still be here. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment