Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, January 26, 2014

Different lives...

My prayer:

Awesome God. You know that I love and appreciate the life you have given me. But sometimes, I wonder what if I made different choices. What if I took some different paths. Would I be happier if I had gone ahead and made some more traditional choices? 

I have always been proud of making my own way in life and making choices that seemed best at the time, not necessarily what people expected of me. But sometimes I wonder if I missed out on some things. 

Most of the time the knowledge that I only have one life to live is a relief. I mean this one is tough enough! I don't want to have to go through it more than once. But then sometimes I wonder what it would be like to live out different choices and different lives. I am sure that there are positives and negatives to everyone's life. I don't know, just wondering.

What God Said Tonight:

I have given you but one life to live and you should live it to the best of your ability, making the best choices you know how to make. What I also expect and plan for you to do is to be in relationship with other people to know and discover what other paths, other decisions might be like. 

Sometimes those relationships will help you to make different decisions and sometimes they will show you that you don't ever need to make a decision that results in that life. But they are always going to help you and show you different ways to live. 

Relationships allow you to experience life from many different viewpoints. Remember to learn what life looks like through your friends eyes and you will experience more of what life has to give you. Love you daughter. 

No comments:

Post a Comment