Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, January 18, 2014

Diamond vision...

My prayer:

Good stuff God! What a fantastic night! Love what you are doing, love what you are building, LOVE YOU! 

I know there are challenges, hurdles and struggles we will go through but at least for tonight, I can see how it is all worth it...SO worth it! 

Thank you God for letting me be a part of your plan.

What God Said Tonight:

My vision, my plans are like a crystal or a diamond. I have a core to the plan but how we get there and what we do with it is not fully determined until you choose. 

There are many options and they are all beautiful and they will all accomplish the core purpose. I get delight out of seeing what you choose and how you choose to take us there. That is fun for me. 

This is a journey that we walk together.

No comments:

Post a Comment