Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Connected...

My prayer:

I would much rather listen than talk tonight God. What is on your mind? LOVE YOU!

What God Said Tonight:

I have a few things to share tonight. I thank you for taking time to listen. I can sometimes get lost in the noise of life. Your life is so full of noise. So many voices that compete for your attention. I am grateful for times when you consciously quiet the noise just to listen. 

I have a plan I am working on right now. A plan for you life that is good. A plan for your group, your circle, that is good. A plan for the world that is good. All of these plans are intertwined. What I want to do in your life is connected to what I want to do in your circles, which is connected to what I want to do in the world. 

I wish you could see how connected everything and everyone is in the world. Even across time. It is all connected. You are all connected. There is no action or inaction that does not effect, eventually, the whole world. I know you have heard the saying about the butterfly in Japan flapping it's wings and there is more truth to that saying than you know. 

It is that inter-relatedness that makes your everyday life so important. It is that interdependence that makes every decision you make matter. So often you are told how insignificant you are in the grander scheme of things but I am here to tell you that you are significant. You are the child of he most High God and your role in this world, throughout eternity, matters. 

I love you and you are right where I need you to be for the plans that I have made. 

No comments:

Post a Comment