Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Patience...

My prayer:

Amazing God. I do not want to complain, I don't want to search out new depths of anything tonight. I only want to celebrate you tonight. I only want to love you tonight. I only want to focus on how amazing you are. You are everything, everywhere, and all powerful. 

One of the things that I love so about having you in my life is how you work everything out. A young friend needs to earn some money to buy a prom dress and you provide a short term job for her. A snow storm hits on a day when I have back to back meetings at work that can't be rescheduled, or more accurately  shouldn't be rescheduled, and you keep the roads clear during what was supposed to be a horrible blizzard. Then there are those flat out miracles where you heal busted up knees and broken down backs and so much more. 

Thank you for being you and always taking care of us!

What God Said Tonight:

How long will you wait? How long will you wait for me to speak? How long will you wait for me to move. 

The number one thing that keeps people from living out my promises for their lives is impatience. They get tired of waiting for it and they try to make it happen. They think they are helping me but they are not. I don''t need help to see my promises unfold in your life. I just need your agreement and your patience. 

Patience is a virtue. You will be amazed what you will see when you simply wait for me. Waiting is not fun, it is not sexy, it is not popular but it is necessary. I love you warts and all.

No comments:

Post a Comment