Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, December 31, 2022

Puzzle pieces...



My prayer:

Amazing God. Thank you for today. Thank you for the beauty, your help, your teaching, and your protection. After all these years, I continue to be amazed at how much I have yet to learn. Thank you for never giving up on me. I love you Lord, now and forever.

What God Said Tonight:

Pieces, they are all pieces to the puzzle that is life. Each new nugget, each new way of doing things, each new insight, is a piece to the puzzle. 

One day, you will look back and be able to see the picture of your life, all put together. Until then, you will see the pieces. I will help you fit them in where they belong. 

Know that each piece is essential. Both for itself and for the pieces that connect to it. Each new lesson will also be your stepping stone to your next lesson. I do not waste your time my child. 

I love you now and forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment