Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, December 7, 2022

Submission...

 


My prayer:

Amazing Father. Thank you for all of your help today. SO many challenges but you led me through each one. I pray for your help to navigate the challenges of tomorrow. I pray for your help to keep my focus on loving you and loving others in the midst of all of the craziness. I am yours now and forever sweet Lord.

What God Said Tonight:

You were running with the wind today my child and it was beautiful. Tomorrow will have different challenges but your core, your focus, and your purpose will always be the same. 

Keep your eyes on me and I will guide every step. My plans are bigger than you can know. 

Every time you choose to look to me for guidance instead of following your own way, you become a part of my plans for the world. It is a submission but the submission to my will is one that you will never regret. 

I love you and I will never leave you.

No comments:

Post a Comment