Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, December 22, 2022

Safe in the storm...

 


My prayer:

Thank you for keeping us warm and safe today God. What a crazy storm that was. I am so grateful for your provision in my life. I pray for anyone who does not have enough tonight God. Please meet their needs, keep them safe, and let them see your love and light.

What God Said Tonight:

I see you. I see you in your joy and I see you in your pain. I am with you always. There is no aspect of you, your life, that I do not care about. I am your good Father, now and forever. I will always care for you my children. 

This season is harsh but I will keep you safe and set aside within it. I will not let it harm you. Stay safe and at peace in the shelter of my arms. My hand will cover you and hide you from all that is brewing. 

I love you now and forever my child.

No comments:

Post a Comment