Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, December 25, 2022

Happy Birthday Jesus...

 


My prayer:

Happy Birthday Jesus!!! We had a great time celebrating your birthday, I hope it was good for you too. Celebrating the day that began it all. Thank you God for sending us Jesus. Thank you Jesus for the life you lived and the death you were resurrected from. Hallelujah!

What God Said Tonight:

I had a wonderful day celebrating with my children. 

You were there with me in spirit in the beginning and you will be with me through eternity. My children have always been with me and been the purpose behind all that I do. Every action and reaction is from my love of you my children. 

I will gather you up in my arms tonight and we will celebrate life and eternity.

1 comment:

  1. WoW, thank you for your love Father, Jesus and Holy Spirit. It is so comforting to be in the embrace of your loving arms. Amen.

    ReplyDelete