Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, December 13, 2022

The good race...

 


My prayer:

This week has been a lot easier since giving it all up to you God. I am still working it and doing what I can but I am doing it with the assurance that the outcome is in your hands. That makes it all so much better! 

Thank you for giving me the opportunity to be a blessing to some folks today. I love it when you can shine on through me and they get to see your glory. 

I pray dear God that your will is done, in everything.

What God Said Tonight:

You are lined up, on the starting line, and you are ready to launch. So much of all you have seen and done and experienced has prepared you for this next race. 

It is not a race to be won necessarily. It is more a race to experience and eventually finish. It is a good race and I will run every inch of it with you. 

I love you my child.

No comments:

Post a Comment