Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, December 19, 2022

Today's reality...

 


My prayer:

Today certainly had its surprises God. I do not know what my future holds but I pray only that your will is done. 

I know you tell me so often that I have free will and I can make my own choices. I love that you have given us that. But in this, with so much at stake, I pray your will is done. 

My will is flawed. My will is based only on the experience and tiny wisdom that I have. Your will is based on your experiences and your omniscient knowledge. I want these choices and changes to be 100% your will God. My will chooses your will to be done.

Thank you Jesus.

What God Said Tonight:

How often have I shown you that the reality you see or you saw today may have no relationship to the reality you see tomorrow. This season, this change, is not over and it is not done. Trust me to guide you through it. 

I have a purpose and a plan in it and you will love it in the end. 

You are my child and the apple of my eye. I have great plans. Lean back into them and I will carry you into a future that you have yet to imagine. I love you now and forever my child.

No comments:

Post a Comment