Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, December 10, 2022

Every burden...

 


My prayer:

Thank you for a productive and fun day God. Thank you for the message tonight and the reminder of who you have made me to be. 

The struggles of this week were a lot to handle; but I recognize now in hindsight that it was my same old problem. I was trying to handle it all. I did ask for help a couple of times but in these crazy stressful times, I know I need to hand it over to you. I know it, but I didn't do it. And, I didn't even realize that I didn't do it until now. 

Let me officially state right now God, I hand over every challenge and stressful situation into your hands. I hand over my life into your hands. I pray that your will is done in every situation. 

I am yours, now and forever God.

What God Said Tonight:

I did not create you to carry burdens. I will carry them for you. I created you to love. 

Let every burden and every stress slide off your back and onto mine. I am the burden bearer. I will take that thing that is weighing you down and I will lift it up to heaven. We can make changes in heaven that are not even understood on earth. 

I will take it, I will break it, and I will present it in its new form. 

I love you my child, now and forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment