Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, January 2, 2023

Discernment...


 

 My prayer:

Amazing God. I cannot believe how quickly this holiday went. 11 days seemed like such a long break when we were talking about it but now, with tomorrow back to work, it seems so short. 

I pray and ask for your help returning to work God. I pray for your wisdom, guidance, and favor. Help me to see the path through the tough situations. Help me to love, even when I don't feel like it. Help me to be the blessing you have created me to be.

In the name of Jeshua.

What God Said Tonight:

Black and white, dark and light, the world so often says there is not black and white, just shades of gray, but you know it when you see it. You know when you see something that is good and right and you know when you see something that is not. 

I have put within you my Holy Spirit that can and will give you the discernment you need to know the difference. 

For those things that are good and right, keep them close to you. Surround yourself with them. For those that are not, bind them in the power that I gave you, cast them out, they have no place in our life. With the discernment given you through my Spirit, you will see the path forward. 

I am yours and you are mine my child, now and forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment