Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, January 1, 2022

Come and sit...

 


My prayer:

Awesome God. This new year snuck up on me. Usually, I would spend some time at the end of the year to reflect on all that has passed and look out to what the next year might provide. I haven't really done that yet.

When I think about it, 2021 was a pretty eventful year for me. You brought me opportunity after opportunity and you blessed me like crazy. There were a fair amount of challenges mixed in, especially toward the end of the year but all in all, I can't complain. 

You are amazing and living life with you is better than anything else. Thank you Father.

What God Said Tonight:

Come, sit with me in the light and warmth of my Holy Spirit fire. Let's just sit a moment, not looking back, not looking forward, but just being together and knowing whatever comes next, we will be in it together. 

That is where your hope comes from. That is what allows you to just be in my presence with no worry and no fear. Sit with me and let me hold you close. 

No comments:

Post a Comment