Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, January 26, 2022

Blessings on the path...

 


My prayer:

Awesome Father. Thank you for favor all day. Your blessings and favor make this life a LOT easier. Life still throws it challenges at me but you always work them out and I am so grateful. 

I pray that your will is done in my life. There is nothing better or greater that I could hope for than your will. LOVE YOU SO MUCH!

What God Said Tonight:

The path for my children is not always easy but it is always laid out in plain site and it always leads to a place of great blessing. 

I understand that it can be frightening. Sometimes I ask you to step where you cannot see the ground beneath you but I will always bless you and see you through. 

My path for you is not the only path. You have free will and can choose any path that you want. But my path will bring you the most joy, the greatest blessings, and the most fulfillment of every path you can consider. 

I love you my child. Stay on my path for you and you will not be sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment