Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, December 30, 2021

What are you looking at...

 


My prayer:

Awesome God. It was another hard day for a lot of people today. I pray for the people who lost their homes to fire today God. Thank you for protecting their lives. I pray that you help them, comfort them, find them new homes, and keep them under your protection. 

There were many other tragedies today God. It seems like this world has no shortage of tragedies these days. WE NEED YOU MORE THAN EVER. Guide us, protect us, take care of us, sweet Father.

What God Said Tonight:

Don't get caught looking at the circumstances of this world. It is not where your eyes belong. This world, this temporary home, is just that. 

Keep your eyes on me, keep leaning on me, keep trusting me, and I will give you beauty for ashes. I will show you joy in the midst of pain. I will walk you through this season and spend an eternity finding ways to bless you. 

I love you sweet child. I will never leave you.

No comments:

Post a Comment