Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, January 10, 2022

Building faith and trust...


 

My prayer:

You were pretty amazing today God. Thank you for helping me through every challenge. Thank you for giving me favor with those around me. Thank you for showing me the way forward. I am so grateful for you. Every good thing in me is because of you.

What God Said Tonight:

I will help you to succeed, I have promised you that. But days like today are more about you practicing trusting in me. Practicing leaning on me. 

Your faith, your trust, is like a muscle in that the more you work it, the more you practice it, the stronger it becomes. The stronger your faith, the better your life. I want the very best for you and much of it comes through your faith. 

I love you daughter. Every experience and every challenge is nothing more than another chance to build your faith and trust. 


1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete