Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, January 21, 2022

The path to love...

 


My prayer:

Awesome Father. Thank for a week that was hard but rewarding. Thank you for making a way through every challenge. Thank you for showing me light at the end of the tunnel. I pray that you help me to use this time to help others in the future, or even right now. 

I love you. I trust you. I am all yours.

What God Said Tonight:

You found the path to love. In the middle of every challenge, you found the path of love. That is all I need you to do. It is in that love that every other blessing is born. For you and for those around you. 

I love you. That love is the base, the core of all other love in you and from you. Keep that coal, that core present and in front of your eyes and you will have all you need for any challenge.  

I love you now and forever.

1 comment: