Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, January 28, 2022

 


My prayer:

Another week where you showed you were bigger and better than any challenge thrown my way God. With you on my side, the deck is always stacked in my favor. Thank you. 

What God Said Tonight:

Quiet your mind, your soul, your spirit. This week is done and it is time to enter into the place of rest and restoration. Let my peace soothe you. Let my power strengthen you. Let my joy fill you. 

I have much planned for you and every minute of it is necessary. Every minute of it will restore you to more than you were before. I am with you and I love you, now and forever my child. 

Rest in my arms and do not let any worry invade your mind. Let the barriers of our sacred time keep those thoughts and worries from seeping in. Call out my name and let me fight your battle. 

I love you, now and forever. 

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete