Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, January 19, 2022

Imagine...

 


My prayer:

Sweet and awesome Father. Thank you for all that you are teaching me. Thank you for reminding me to love first. That simple instruction has brought me through so many challenges this week. 

You are amazing and I am ridiculously grateful for you.

What God Said Tonight:

Do you ever wonder what life will be like when everything is made whole? I know that you do, sometimes, but that thinking needs to be a part of your everyday imagining. 

The time is not far off and I want those thoughts, those imaginings to help sustain you in the less than perfect times where brokenness seems to rule. I want you to remember that your destiny is to live a life of wholeness in a world that is whole. 

The truth of that time and that existence is truly beyond your imaginings, but start to imagine it anyway. You can think of it as a game. But start thinking, regularly, about how amazing that life will be. I will join you and help you with it. It can be our time. 

I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment