Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, January 17, 2022

Meaning of life...

 


My prayer:

Sweet Father, I know I say this a lot but I am going to need your help tomorrow. I am going to need your help tonight. God, I am so grateful for the healing you are doing in me. I am grateful at how you are teaching me about listening to you and what you think of me more than the people around me. 

It is a hard lesson for me. 

I need your help to maintain the peace you have given me today. I need your help to live in a place of assurance of who I am in you. Thank you God for your help. 

What God Said Tonight:

Your life. Your time on this earth, is really about two things. Learning how to love me with all that you have got and learning how to love others. That is it. 

There are a million ways to do it. That's where the fun and creativity comes in. But that is it. 

If everything you are doing is pursuing one or both of those goals, you are in the right frame of mind. Focus on that, tonight, tomorrow. That is where you need to keep your thoughts. 

I love you my child. Live in that love.

No comments:

Post a Comment