Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, January 12, 2022

God's path...

 


My prayer:

I am amazed at your favor God. It makes life so much easier. Thank you for paving the way and showing me the way through situations. Thank you for softening other people's hearts towards me. Thank you for always making me succeed. You are amazing.

What God Said Tonight:

A walk, when you are on my path, is always going to leave you breathless. 

You may be in awe of what you see along the way or you may be in awe of making the climb but it will always amaze you. Walking in my path for your life you will see things you could not see otherwise. You will experience things you would not experience otherwise. And, you will succeed in things that you could not succeed in otherwise. 

There is not better place in the world than being in the middle of my path for you life. Follow your nose, follow your heart and find your way on my path. 

I love you my child.

No comments:

Post a Comment