Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, June 23, 2021

Today's mission...

 


My prayer:

Awesome Father. Thank you for today. A little less drama was a nice change. Although, I truly can't complain. Your peace is so amazing and it keeps me centered in chaos.

I guess my real question, the one that is on my heart tonight, is what is next. The now that you have given me is wonderful and I am loving it. If we want to just stay here for awhile, I am VERY ok with that. But I do wonder, what is next? Where are we headed?

Just curious. Anything you can share would be great. Thanks Lord.

What God Said Tonight:

A chapter in your life has been closed but there are still things that are unresolved. There are still pieces that have not fully fallen into place. 

I see great things in your future. I always have great plans for you. But we are not done with this season yet. We have more to do, more to see, more to heal in this season before we walk into the next one. 

Each day, focus on what we have for that day. Complete the mission for that day and tomorrow will take care of itself. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment