Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, June 6, 2021

Harvest...


 

My prayer:

I look at this life you have given me God and I an in awe. I had no idea that life could be this wonderful. There are challenges but none that you overcome. And, there is so much joy. So much peace. Thank you for this season and time in my life God. It is the best one yet.

What God Said Tonight:

Every seed grows when it is nurtured and cared for. Some seeds grow into flowers, others trees, others grass but no one seed is more important or better than another. 

You planted many seed in your life and you are seeing the harvest. You are watching them grow up around you. This is the time to enjoy the harvest. To revel in what the seeds have become. 

I celebrate in this with you. You, my beloved.

No comments:

Post a Comment