Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, June 21, 2021

Get to know God...

 


My prayer:

Amazing God. I saw some glimpses today, some things that reminded me of how hard life is when we try to live it outside of your peace, your love, and your joy. It is truly hell on earth. 

God I pray that you give every single person at least a moment to experience the peace, love, and joy that comes from a life lived with you. Everyone needs to see it is possible. They still might not choose to follow it but they have to know what they are missing. 

It isn't something that can be described. It isn't something that can even be understood. It can only be experienced. I pray that everyone have some chance to experience that, to experience you.

What God Said Tonight:

A true experience of a life with me only comes through a relationship built with me. I would love to grant every person the love and joy and peace that I intended for them from the beginning of time; however, they cannot receive it until they know me. They don't know how. They don't know what it is. It is only through coming to know me, drawing close to me, that it is even possible to experience the glory that is a life in me, with my Spirit in you. 

I can promise to do all that I can to give every person that opportunity to know me. That open door to meet me and to come to know me. That is a promise I made to mankind many years ago and I will not back out on it. It is not until every person has been given that chance that we will move into the next phase of our eternity together. 

I love you daughter, now and forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment